Nation Builder’s 6th annual IN GOOD COMPANY conference (IGC20) takes place on the mornings of 17 and 18 September, as a virtual event.
The IGC20 is described by organisers as an “interactive experience designed to challenge views and to introduce insights on how best to engage in social development”.
Discussions are led by some of SA’s sharpest trend analysts in politics and economics, healthcare, enterprise development, and the informal market economy.
- Daniel Silke (SA’s top political-economy analyst)
- GG Alcock (informal sector guru; author of “Kasinomics”)
- Dr Rudzani Muloiwa (Director of Paediatric HIV, Groote Schuur)
- Shawn Theunissen (Growthpoint CSR head; Enterprise Development maven)
- Dr Boshoff Steenekamp (MMI healthcare finance strategist, leading epidemiologist)
- Dr Caroline Leaf (Well-known mental health expert)
- Patrick Kuwana (Transformational entrepreneur)
- Remmone Modisakeng (founder: Teambix).
For more on the conference programme, please see https://proudnationbuilder.co.za/in-good-company-2020/
Bookings, and WHAM! discount
When booking IGC20 tickets, please use the code ‘WHAM’ to receive a 10% discount. Bookings are made at Quicket on https://www.quicket.co.za/events/78541-6th-annual-in-good-company-conference/#/