- Tuesday 30 August, 08:00 to 14:30
- Lynwood’s Atterbury Theatre, Pretoria, 08:00 – 14:30
- No NGOs. No PowerPoint. No M&E. No drag. ALL NEW. Max relevant.
- With gregarious bright button international actor and best-selling author Eric Miyeni driving revelations from, among others:
- BP chair and De Beers CSI custodian Thandi Orleyn
- Minanawe informal market guru GG Alcock
- Mertech’s philanthropy maven Francois van Niekerk
- SA’s leading public economist, Mike Schűssler
- Business Unity SA boss and ex-Anglo American head, Khanyisile Khanyile.
- Results of groundbreaking research into CSI’s true potential for SA
- And musical guest MAJOZI!
This Nation Builder gathering takes stock of big picture scenarios, clever thinking of practical use, and shares practical CSI insights from across the private sector, for the benefit of all.
This conference is made possible by:
- Brand South Africa
- King Price Insurance
- GrowthPoint Properties.
IN GOOD COMPANY 2016 is not a sales event.
All monies not used in covering costs are – like all moneys collected in annual company Nation Builder membership fees – transferred to long-standing NGO community development projects across SA (thanks both to the event’s sponsors, and to the broader Nation Builder project being part of the Muthobi Foundation, itself a child of the Mergon investment managers of Stellenbosch).
Chief Executive Officers; senior management; corporate social investors; enterprise development experts; scenario planners; transformation officers; social and ethics committee members; company secretaries.